1) Restrictions have been lifted so garden centers and farmer’s markets can operate, providing social distancing measures are in place.
2) The Winnipeg public library has just published a new Info Guide for the public called At Home: A Click Away You will find all kinds of free resources to help keep our customers entertained while staying at home.. We’ll be updating the main page regularly to highlight different event happening online.
3) As there are many unscrupulous people out there making calls as there is money flowing to those in need so here is some helpful links.
“How to spot phishing scams arising from COVID-19” https://cba.ca/covid-19-email-scam?l=en-us
4) As many optometrist offices are closed. The MB Association of Optometrists has some direction on how to access services for urgent/emergent needs. so please follow think for more information https://www.mb-opto.ca/
5) Manitobans Helping Manitobans
Help Next Door MB is a network of helpers coming together as a community. If you are a volunteer ready to provide your support or someone who needs a helping hand through these difficult times, this platform can connect you. https://helpnextdoormb.ca/